react-social-login

The easiest way to integrate Social Login in your React Apps ...Checkout NPM

Monday, September 14, 2015

Ionic Modal Not opening on Device

Recently I was trying to build a simple app that would list the tasks and allow adding one task via an ionic modal. While every thing work fine on emulator and browser, upon deploying the app on device, modal didn't work. I was sure that ionic is working fine as ng-repeat was able to run and display tasks.

Resolution
After I ran android with logging option, I came across warning that 

The moment I fixed it, Modal started working on device. I fixed it by adding following meta tag on the index.html page.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Security-Policy" content="default-src *; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'">
    

   

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this post? Did you like it?